Thursday, November 15, 2012

Mission Call Opening




         So I have my call. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was when I opened my mailbox and the letter was sitting there. I have to let you know, I am honored to have been found worthy to serve a mission for the Lord. Honored to see "Sister Ellen Rose Ervin" on the very front of the call. I don't think anything has ever made me more proud in my life. I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt I know this is the right place for me. I can feel it.



"Dear Sister Ervin:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Italy Milan Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, March 20, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Italian language.

Sincerely,
Thomas S. Monson
President"

No comments:

Post a Comment